Agreed Statement from BOM Meeting on 12 February 2019
In Attendance: Mary Kenny, Josephine Donohue, Christy Mannion, Sr. Úna Purcell, Martha O’Reilly, Úna Tierney
Apologies from: Mark Casey, Frances Sheehan & John Dromey.
● Matters Arising: Discussion on SENO’s letter requesting opening of 2nd
Special ASD class.
● Correspondents: were read out.
● Attendance of Student Council representatives to be rescheduled.
● Finance: Income and Expenditure Account, Balance Sheet and Reconciliation
● Child Protection: A Guide to Child Protection and Safeguarding Inspections
discussed. Review of checklist for Review of the Child Safeguarding
● Discussion on Child Protection and parental/supporters attendance at games
especially indoor games -to be continued at the next meeting.
● Principals Business: Staff leave and Job Share applications discussed.
● Report on Seno’s Review of SNA posts
● BOM Meeting on the 7th of March @ 18:30 for Child Safeguarding and CIDs.